[Product Information] [Sales Literature] [Installation Instructions] [Technical Specifications] [MSDS]
This product is a extremely cost effective way to help prevent radon gas escaping through the gaps that are created when the concrete cures and shrinks around the wall line in basements. This peel and stick product can use around the perimeter of the inside of the basement to create a pour line or use it around column post to help prevent rusting.
Allow For Expansion Use XpanX
XpanX helps control moisture from entering the joint from above and aid in helping dirt enter the joint. This product is uses high performance cross-linked with high rebounding characteristics and excellent compression recovery.
Reduce Your Concrete Repairs
- For Residential or Commercial Use
- Flexible Installation with Peel and Stick
- Self-adhering, Peel and Stick
- Air and Moisture Barrier
- Helps Stop Energy Loss
- Separates and Provides a Thermal Break
- Stays Elastic, Does Not Oxidize or Dry Out
- Conforms to Surfaces Irregularities
- Can be Used to Isolate Slabs
- No VOCs and Environmentally Friendly
- Micro-Grab Adhesive Technology
- 5 year Shelf Life
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
3.5" x 25'
5.5” x 25'
Customizable Sizes Available