[Product Information] [Sales Literature] [Installation Instructions] [Technical Specifications] [MSDS]
Compatible with EPS, XPS and other foundation insulations.
No Caulk, No Metal - Just Waterproof
Stopping the water from getting against a non-treated foundation is imperative. Moisture can migrate throughout the footing-foundation interface and create other issues. The Z-Flex Tape is an easy and effective way to manage the moisture. One considerable advantage in using Z-Flex Tape is to have a thermal break as compared to a metal flashing and all the difficulty/weakness of with installing metal and caulk.
Monolithic Waterproof Z Flashing
• Helps Eliminate Cracks and Heaving
• Adheres in Cold Weather -30ºF
• Helps Maintain Water Drainage
• Backfill Durable Membrane
• Provides Full Capillary Break
• Stops Infiltration of Soil Gasses
• Helps Prevent Wall Failure
• Available in 3 Widths
• Workable for Precise Placement
• Thin Design for Better Formability
• No Heated Storage Required
• Conforms to Surfaces Irregularities
• Compatible with Most Building Materials
• Helps Stop Mold and Mildew
• No VOCs and Environmentally Friendly
• Micro-Grab Adhesive Technology
• Works on Wood Foundations as Well
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Made in USA
4" x 75'
6" x 75'
9" x 75'
Customizable Sizes Available