[Product Information] [Sales Literature] [Installation Instructions] [Technical Specifications] [MSDS]
Seam Sheathing Tape provides a permanent seal on joints and affordably aids in the reduction of heating and cooling costs. It bonds aggressively adheres when no other tape will-even in severe cold and wet weather conditions due to the use of our Micro-Grab Adhesive Technology™.
Even Seals Up OSB Seams
Air sealing a structure starts with the building envelope and unfortunately, there are hundreds of penetrations through a typical home's exterior. These cracks or gaps are often within the framing details and from penetrations for doors, windows, electrical, plumbing and etc.
Joint or seams in exterior sheathing that have air leaks can be address by using “seam tape.” Many tapes on the market do not perform well in this environment. What works in a lab, often does not work well in the field. Using Weather-Bloc’s Seam Sheathing Tape is actually designed for the harshest construction conditions and a diverse array of building materials.
- For Residential or Commercial Use
- No Primer Required
- Self-adhering, Peel and Stick
- Easy Start™ Edge For Fast Installation
- Air and Moisture Barrier
- Helps Stop Energy Loss
- Twice as Strong as Other Tapes
- Seals around nails
- Stays Elastic, Does Not Oxidize or Dry Out
- Conforms to Surfaces Irregularities
- No Drool or Staining
- Stick to OSB, Vinyl, Foams*, Wood and Others
- No Heated Storage Required
- Workable for Precise Placement
- Thin Design for Better Formability
- Compatible with All Building Materials*
- Helps Stop Mold and Mildew
- Available in 4 Widths
- No VOCs and Environmentally Friendly
- Micro-Grab Adhesive Technology
- 5 year Shelf Life
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
1.5" x 75'
2" x 75'
3" x 75'
4" x 75'
Customizable Sizes Available