[Product Information] [Sales Literature] [Installation Instructions] [Technical Specifications] [MSDS]
Weather-Bloc Systems experience in job site realities developed this tape for the contractors to continue working in less than ideal weather conditions and still have the ability to install a flashing tape that seals and protects. Based on new hybrid adhesive technology called Micro-Grab, this tape performs when other fail.
WeatherMax Pro Flash meets and exceeds ASTM E-2112 for sealing around windows and doors. Manufactured with a high strength, puncture resistant facer, this tapes performs as a great air and moisture barrier.
As part of the building envelope system, WeatherMax Pro Flash can help aid in the reduction of water damage, air infiltration and improve the energy efficiency of the structure.
How to Stop Window and Door Leaks
- For Residential or Commercial Use
- No Primer Required
- Self-adhering, Peel and Stick
- Easy Start™ Edge For Fast Installation
- Air and Moisture Barrier
- Helps Stop Energy Loss
- Twice as Strong as Other Tapes
- Seals around nails
- Stays Elastic, Does Not Oxidize or Dry Out
- Conforms to Surfaces Irregularities
- No Drool or Staining
- Stick to OSB, Vinyl, Fiberglass Frames, Wood and Others
- No Heated Storage Required
- Workable for Precise Placement
- Thin Design for Better Formability
- Compatible with All Building Materials*
- Helps Stop Mold and Mildew
- Available in 4 Widths
- No VOCs and Environmentally Friendly
- Micro-Grab Adhesive Technology
- 5 year Shelf Life
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
4" x 15'
6" x 15'
4" x 75'
6" x 75'
9" x 75'
12" x 75'
Customizable Sizes Available