[Product Information] [Sales Literature] [Installation Instructions] [Technical Specifications] [MSDS]
Wrapid Pan™ Window kit comes with Wic Dri Window Moisture Management System that allows moisture to flow out of the window but blocks air and moisture from pushing back under the bottom flange. This product is manufactured with a Micro-Grab™ self-adhering flange that provides a permanent seal that can be installed in most weather conditions.
- Installs in Less than 5 Minutes
- Comes in Kit Form for Easy Installation
- Does Not Require or Depend on Caulk or Fastners
- Does Not alter Rough Opening Size
- 100% Air and Moisture Barrier
- Backdam for Positive Front Flow
- Easy to Shim or Insulate under Door
- Adjustable to Fit any Size
- Front Face Protection
- Conforms to Surfaces Irregularities
- Adheres at - 30º F
- No Primer Required
- No Drool or Staining
- Workable for Precise Placement
- Thin Design for Better Formability
- Compatible with All Building Materials
- No Heated Storage Required
- Helps Stop Energy Loss
- Helps Stop Mold and Mildew
- 5 year Shelf Life
- Environmentally Friendly with NO VOCs
- Made in USA
United State of America.
How to Prevent Door Leaks ?
A big part of this Moisture Management System is having a pan system that works. A pan flashing is an element installed below every window and door designed to collect and direct any water that may leak through or around the opening back out to the exterior. As such, the sealing of the window or door assemblies into the rough opening should be made at the jamb and head of the window, however the sill should be left free to drain to the exterior.
Experts agree that there are 4 essential characteristics of pan flashing.
1. The pan flashing surface must be durable and provide a continuous water barrier without holes.
2. The pan flashing must have a back dam or positive slope to direct water to the outside of the wall.
3. The pan flashing must have has end dams at the sides to prevent water from moving laterally into the wall.
4. The pan flashing must have laps over the drainage plane beneath the opening.
Weather-Bloc says there is a 5th essential characteristic that may be the most important.
5. The pan flashing should not rely on caulk to keep it waterproof.
Wrapid Pan provides all five essential characteristics and has been tested and shown to offer the best protection and Moisture Management System on the market. The graph below is a water penetration test performed at API testing lab. Wrapid Pan not only passed the Residential requirements, it went over the cap for the US and Canada. Wrapid Pan simply achieved superior results.
Length of Kit
A or B
A or B
Customizable Sizes Available