[Product Information] [Sales Literature] [Installation Instructions] [Technical Specifications] [MSDS]
Energy Sill Seal™ is a permanent gasket seal designed to eliminate air and moisture from entering between the foundation and the floor deck. Made from closed cell cross-linked polyethylene, Energy Sill Seal has the ability to compress and re-adjust for a permanent perfect fit during construction and when the building settles or moves.
Max-Shield™ Perimeter Sill Flashing is made with an extremely durable puncture resistant facer that has over 500% elongation. It offers 100% protection from both air & moisture infiltration and has the ability to expand and contract with extreme substrate movement assuring a permanent long term water tight seal.
• Stops moisture and air infiltration at joint
• Separates and provides a thermal break
• Adheres to damp, wet and cold surfaces
• Peel and stick for easy install
• Maintains a permanent seal
• Crossed Linked for Anti-Crush Properties
• Reduces Heating and Cool Costs
• Prevents harmful Garage Fumes from Entering
• Exceeds Local and National Codes
• Help Stop Mold and Mildew
• No Primer Required
• Widest Range of Installation Temperatures
• Workable for Precise Placement
• Compatible with All Building Materials
• Prevents Air and Moisture Infiltration
• Strongest Tape on the Market
• Moves With Joint Expansion and Contraction
• Conforms to Surfaces Irregularities
• Stays Flexible Forever
• Peel and Stick Installation
• Stops Energy Loss
• Stops Bugs from Entering at Joint
• 5 year Shelf Life
• Made in USA
United State of America.
Box Sill Energy Loss at the Plate Line
Mechanical equipment such as fans and blowers causes the movement of air within buildings and through enclosures, which can generate pressure differences. If more air is exhausted from a building than is supplied, a net negative pressure is generated, which can induce unwanted airflow through the building envelope. Bathroom exhaust fans, clothes dryers, built-in vacuum cleaners, dust collection systems, and range hoods all exhaust air from a building. This creates a negative pressure inside the building. If the enclosure is airtight or the exhaust flow rate high, large negative pressures can be generated.
Weather-Bloc's Triple Seal Energy Sill Sealer is the world's most advanced solution to the "box sill/ plate line" dilemma. Almost 100% of all buildings being built today use a non-crossed linked foam as a sill sealer. This type of foam was never designed as a gasket and can not seal long-term. Non-Crossed linked foams collapse once weight is applied on it, similar to bubble wrap. When the building dries out and the lumber framing and concrete foundation shrinks, large voids are left behind for both air and moisture to infiltrate.
25' - 4" Wide
25' - 6" Wide
75' - 4" Wide
75' - 6" Wide
Customizable Sizes Available